Algarve no. 1 and no. 2 were inspired by scenes on the southern coast of Portugal visited on a solo trip. The massive limestone rocks are shaped by wind and water and hug the coastal line in a way that is unique viewed from land and even better on a boat tour in the ocean's choppy waves. You may even get to see inside one of the caves if the weather is right! These structures were located near the beautiful city of Lagos, Portugal.
All prints are made by my me using a high quality photo of my original work. Thick painting application techniques and heavy body paints make reproductions look more like the original as you can see the texture created by brushstrokes. Printed with archival quality pigment on fine art paper.
Free domestic shipping. You can expect your order to ship within 1-3 days of purchase.
- Limited edition reproduction of original acrylic painting
- Only twenty reproductions made
- Printed on 8x10" white fine art paper in matte finish with margin (not printed to edge)
- All prints signed and numbered by artist in the print's margin
- Some variations in color may exist from your screen to print depending on calibration
- Frame and mat not included (see framed print)
15% off your order of two or more prints (discount applied automatically at checkout). Cannot be combined with other discounts. Valid on sale items.