A difficult hike down isn't necessary to see this gorgeous waterfall from the top of Tallulah Gorge. And one of the most beloved times to view it is in the fall season with the many colorful changing leaves surrounding.
All prints are made by my me using a high quality photo of my original work. Thick painting application techniques and heavy body paints make reproductions look more like the original as you can see the texture created by brushstrokes. Printed with archival quality pigment on fine art paper.
Free domestic shipping. You can expect your order to ship within 1-3 days of purchase.
- Printed on white 100% cotton rag hot press smooth fine art paper
- 200 editions printed of each size
- Sizes available (inches): 5x7, 8x10, 11x14, 16x20
- Sizes will alter image crop slightly (preview image is based on 8x10" orientation)
- All sizes have a small margin for artist signature and edition number
- 5x7" prints have signature on front and edition number on back
- Sizes will fit in corresponding frame or mat
- Frame and mat not included (shop framed print here)
- Prints come packaged in a rigid mailer and protected by a backing board and plastic sleeve / 16x20" prints will ship in mailer tube
- Some variations in color may exist from your screen to print depending on calibration
- Domestic shipping included in price
15% off your order of two or more prints (discount applied automatically at checkout). Cannot be combined with other discounts. Valid on sale items.